Throughout the year, many people have been creating pieces of art in order to cope with trauma. Every once in a while we run low on supplies. Here is a list of just some of the supplies we would like to have for the children, adolescents, and adults that utilize art therapy. Thank you in advance!
Art Therapy Materials Wish List
* Paper: various sizes, colors, and weights
* Large reams of paper
* Glue: white glue, glue sticks, decoupage glue, glitter
glue, glue gun glue
* Paint: acrylic, tempera, finger, watercolor
* Paint supplies: large pallets, brushes
* Chalk: indoor and outdoor
* Thread, yarn, sewing, knitting, and crocheting supplies
* Recycled materials: jars, paper tubes, fabric, etc.
* Air-dry clay
* Model magic
* Anything to draw: Markers, oil pastels, chalk pastels,
charcoal pencils, pens
* Tissue paper- in all colors
* Scratch bored
* Dry erase boards, markers, dry erase crayons
* Ziploc bags
* Pipe cleaners
* Drop cloths to protect the tables/ floors
* Masking tape
* Painters/ Artist Tape
* Anything you can think of! Experimentation is fun!