RCASA is presenting at different agencies on Sexual Assault for April’s Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month. Come learn about prevention and intervention of sexual assault and abuse.
March 29- April 1: National Forum on Campus Sexual Assault
- RCASA has a booth at the Conference, come by and visit us.
- RCASA is part of a community forum: attend and learn from the panel about the challenges and successes of providing prevention and education on college campuses.
April 2nd: Caroline County Family Fair
- Stop by RCASA’s booth and attend David presentation on sexual assalt and bullying.
Held at the Caroline County Middle School
April 6th: Rappahannock Area Community Services Board – ATP Team. 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- Learn about RCASA’s services from crisis response, medical/forensic accompaniment, legal advocacy and case management, support groups, counseling and therapy.
Held at the Rappahannock United Way on Shannon Airport Drive.
April 7th: RappahannockArea Disability Network – 12:00 – 1:30 pm presentation on
- identifying sexual assault/abuse in vulnerable populations,
- best response to someone who has reported (how to respond, how to maintain potential evidence),
- and information on what to do next (forensic examination, reporting to police, services available at RCASA and in the community)
disAbility Resource Center, 409 Progress Street Fredericksburg, VA 22401, Please RSVP no later than Wednesday, April 6 to: email@example.com (Lunch will be served.)
April 9th: UMW Multi-Cultural Fair
- Come by and visit our booth all day during UMW’s annual multi-cultural day.
Held at the University of Mary Washington – Fredericksburg Campus
April 9th: CCWV Family Fun Day 12 pm – 3:00 pm
- Come out for family fun time, lots of games and activities and learn about your local non-profits. Visit RCASA’s booth and get information on how we serve the community through prevention, education and intervention services for survivors of sexual assault and abuse.